Sunday, July 31, 2022

A Moveable Feat | Brooklyn,New York

A Moveable Feat


A Moveable Feat | Brooklyn,New York

These guys are fantastic. For a very reasonable flat rate, I got three guys who showed up early, found street parking for the truck, and did a fast super pro move for me. I was moving from south slope to Dumbo and they did an awesome job.And what's more, even though I had slightly over the amount of estimated boxes they kept to the quoted rate! My new building required a COI which was provided with no hassle, and my table disassembled and pictures packed up faster than I thought possible. The move in was easy fast and they needed minimal direction to figure out where to put stuff and how best to be helpful. I would and will use them again with no hesitation!.
Sarah C.


Moving day. They arrived 30 minutes before the move in date and the move/site manager was super friendly/professional and a true professional. His team was very courteous and professional as well. These guys went through each item and made sure they were secure and well packaged. They covered up the table with move blankets etc... From there, I took the bus to the new location and during that time I got a call where they asked me about some things I missed during the move (left in the closet). Very thorough. Moving in was easy as well. They asked exactly where each box should go. At the end of the job I got to check out the moving truck to make sure nothing was missing. Highly recommended. If I need to move again I'm calling A Moveable Feat, Cheap Local Movers NYC.

Jimmy H.



Specialties

Cheap Residential & Commercial Moves Local and Long Distance. Piano Art Movers Packing Services Available | Delivery Named Best Movers by Metro NY Papers Pianos - Artwork - Fine Furniture - Antiques - Industrial Ovens - Sculptures A Moveable Feat is a family owned moving company that prides itself on personal service with flexible pricing by the hour or low flat rates. We are an earth friendly business and donate to environmental non-profits to offset our carbon footprint. 14' to 26' Trucks for all size moves.


History

Established in 2009.

New Family owned interstate moving and delivery company. We offer Packing Services and Materials for all your moving needs.



More Details About A Moveable Feat

No comments:

Popular

Comments